“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.”
- Armstrong Williams, political commentator and entrepreneur
As a business student organization, membership is always open to students in the C.T. Bauer College of Business, regardless of your declared major or status as a pre-business student.
Due to the nature of our industry, we feel as though other majors will significantly benefit from what we have to offer.
Membership is also open to:
All other UH students who are interested in joining the Undergraduate Real Estate Scholars will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Regardless of your student status, if you are interested in what the Commercial Real Estate industry has to offer in terms of a career path, please attend one of our info sessions. We welcome you!
As of Fall 2019, dues are $0.
Take full advantage of the value we provide. Learn about Commercial Real Estate and see for yourself if this is the industry for you. You've got nothing to lose.
To join URES, follow these steps:
- Go to AccessUH - Get Involved - URES, and click "Join" in the upper right corner of the webpage,
- Sign up for our newsletter. This is where we announce important info regarding events,
- Reach out to our Director of Member Relations to schedule a brief 15-30 minute conversation with a member on our Executive Committee. Once this is done, we will officially add you to our roster.
- We also highly encourage you to attend one of our info sessions held on the 2nd & 3rd week of school.
Questions? Email our Director of Member Relations and include your name, major, and intention to join.